Monday, January 11, 2010

Sam and Kevin - part 4

I looked into his eyes. There was love, there was hope and there was definitely lust in them. They were shining. At that moment I realized that in his arms where I want to be. I nodded my head and got in to the car. I was sure that I heard him say “yes” while pumping his fist in the air. He got in to the car and looked at me with a mischievous grin. The drive was indeed about 10 minutes with silence between us. I wasn’t sure what to say. I was afraid, nervous. Its not like my first time with a guy. But this is special; he is special. I sent a text to Arun saying that I am going to have “desert”.

He lived in a quiet neighborhood down town. It was a nice house as I could see from outside with a nice garden. He opened the door and invited me in. I released a big sigh and went in. it was a nice house, Very nice actually. Not too much furniture, decorated in Japanese style. He took my jacket and hang it somewhere.
 
“would you like a tour of my humble adobe sir ?”

“yeah of course”

House had two bed rooms, nice kitchen, dining room, living room and a den. It was very nice. Very inviting. Final phase of the tor was his bed room. My heart started to beat fast again.

“so this is where I was dreaming about you last couple of weeks”

“yeah right”

“seriously Sam. I wanted you since the first time I saw you..”

I lean towards him and gave a kiss on his cheeks. He grabbed me and pulled towards him. I didn’t resist. He hugged me tight. I hid my face in his neck. I could smell him. Yes his smell so sweet and arousing. I kissed his neck. He gave a slight moan. He took my face with his big palms and looked in to my eyes. I saw the lust. I just lost and gave up to him. He kissed my lips. Wow talk about electric shocks. I just melted myself into his arms trusting him with everything I can.

………………………………………………………

I woke up next morning in a strange place, I couldn’t think where I was. Then I felt a hand resting on my chest. Then I remember Kevin asked me to stay last night and I agreed. Wow what a night it was. The best night of my life. I can hear the breathing sound of him. I just lay there thinking of last night. Couple of minutes later he stirred and opened his eyes.

“Good morning hon”

Ahh did he just called me honey ??? wow.

“good morning love” I replied.

He pulled me and spooned me. As much as like to stay like this I wanted to use the bathroom.

“Kevin I need to go to bathroom”

“no stay”

“do you want me to wet the bed ?”

“ahh no I guess. Go. and come soon”

I used the bathroom and used some mouth wash. When I went back to the room he was fully awake and went to bathroom. But left the door open.

“so what are your plans for today Sam ?”

“mmm nothing I guess. Got little bit home work to do. Other than that, nothing. ”

“ok do you wanna go to your dorm ?”

“I should at some point”

“ok will have breakfast and then I ll drop you there. Finish your homework and give me a call. Now get in to the shower with me. So we can save some water.”

“ok”

Shower was not the only thing we did if you get what I mean. We had a simple breakfast and he took me to dorm.

“call me ok. See ya later love”

“see you Kevin”

I went to cafeteria because I know this time of Saturday my gang should be there. As I hoped all were there.

“good morning guys and girls”

“so how was the desert ?”

That’s what Arun wanted to know.

“it was delicious”

“wow. Lucky you.”

“yeah I am”

“so whats next Sam ?” jenny asked me.

“I don’t know Jenny. I guess I ll meet him again today, evening. Oh by the way he called me honey, love, babe and sweet heart”

I got a big laugh from the gang.

“all together ?”

“no dumb ass. Different times, different occasions. ”

“I guess it means there is something. You just don’t call anyone like that”

Tyler said.

“I hope so. Ok guys I got to finish homework. So that I can go out with Kevin. See you guys later”

I started to write the essay I have to write but couldn’t concentrate. So I decided to go to the coffee shop at “the bookmark”. I got my laptop and went there. Luckily my usual corner was available. I got a coffee and some cake to go with it. Coffee can always relax my mind. I finished the essay within an hour, e mailed it to myself as a backup and closed the laptop.

“you done with it ?”

“Kevin… were you here all this time ? and didn’t even talk to me ?.”

“yeah but didn’t trouble you”

“its no trouble. Whats the plan now ?”

“nothing much really. Just hang out ? go for a ride ?”

“I like a ride.”

"yeah i gather that much last night"

"yeah like you didn't like it"

"ok ok we both did. now can we go ? i have something to show you....."

4 comments:

LG said...

Nice love story ;-) cant wait to read the next chapter !

BlOo JeANs said...

AND? ... .... ... ... . .... .... ... ...
this is in kinda a fan fiction style, i'm not saying it's amateurish it's just kinda simple...
i like it!

BlOo JeANs said...

AAAH! plz put up the next chapter im dieing with the cliff hanger you left us! TELL US WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLZ!!!
still fun, still awesome

BlOo JeANs said...

aw come on! where's the next part i've been waiting since jan! But take ur time (if you must)
i really like your blog especially this story!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails