Friday, November 13, 2009

3 years, 1095 days


Today 12th of November 2009 marks the 3rd year milestone of my relationship. It’s the longest affair I had so far. It’s the longest thing I’ve continuously done so far when I come to think of it. My father says that I can’t do anything longer than 1 month, which is not entirely wrong.

I told him that 3 years for a gay relationship is a lot. He says that 3 years for any relationship is a lot. May be he is right. 3 years means a lot. Just for fun I calculated how many days there for 3 years. Its 1095 days. Suddenly feels like it’s not a lot. It’s strange, 1095 days and 3 years are same but feel different.

Ahhh well who cares, 3 years or 1095 days…… the point is I loved only one guy all that time. That’s a big thing. Isn’t it?

2 comments:

LG said...

Congrats! :-) Its great...I wish u guys all the best...May ur love shines forever and ever ;-)

Aruna M said...

Stumbled upon your site. I heart you so much and can imagine the trials you have gone through.
Keep posting. you're an inspiration.
Happy thoughts about your two years flow.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails