Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To pee or not to pee, that is the question.


Talking sex online is something I don’t like to do normally, although I might heat up sometimes and do it anyway. Once on a rare occasion like that a guy and I were talking all about sex. What we like in them and how we like it done. While we were talking about the fine art of lick and flick, he asked me;

“Are you into water sports?”

“uhhhh no. I can’t even swim.” I said thinking how the sudden change of interest changed. Am I that boring when it comes to sex talk that people change subject?

“LOL…. No no I mean Golden Showers.” He was kind of surprised on my ignorance of his version of water sports it seems.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” I honestly had no idea. And he refused to explain it suggesting me to google it. Googling is what I did then. Little I knew that I was for one of the biggest shock of my life.

Golden shower or water sports are slangs for the word Urolagnia (also urophilia, undinism). The term has origins in the Greek Language (from ouron, urine, and lagneia, lust).

Those who enjoy it may enjoy urinating on others or be urinated on themselves. It can go up to the level of drinking urine. It often refers as another pervert act of fags, however we gays do not hold the patent for golden showers. It can be seen in hetro sex similar to homos. The different is we queers are more open about it. The photo I include here is from Wikipedia which shows a woman urinating on a man. We all know that ladies always piss off guys, but I wasn’t aware that some ladies do it literally.

I do not want to discuss of the psychological side of golden showers, although I might do it another time. If you take it in a general point of view, it is disgusting. Or is it? I was disgusted of myself because I wasn’t disgusted of it as much as I thought I would be. I am sure as hell that I don’t want anyone to pee on me. But surprisingly it is a dislike, I wasn’t disgusted.

What’s happening to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails